Bio-One is Tuscaloosa's most trusted suicide cleanup service. Specializing in all types of biohazard cleanup, such as suicide, homicide, unattended death/decomposition, trauma, hoarding, feces and urine, Bio-One is not just the biohazard cleanup expert, but we treat our customers with compassion.
What To Expect From Bio-One
- A real human being to answer the phone
- 24/7 service - no matter the time of night
- The ability to respond to your situation immediately - not tomorrow, but right now
- Our services being covered by your homeowner's insurance
- No insurance? Our services are still affordable
- Discretion, compassion, and a shoulder to cry on
Bio-One is a local, family-owned company that serves all of Alabama. With local offices in Birmingham, Huntsville and Montgomery, and local employees in Tuscaloosa, Bio-One is here to help you with any situation.
Many people choose to clean up a suicide situation themselves - we believe this is not a good idea.
Cleaning up after a loved one is in itself traumatic - let the professionals handle it.
Plus, there are aspects to this type of cleanup that you must know before you attempt to do it yourself, such as:
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Odor mitigation
- Fluids extraction
- Removal of flooring, baseboards and other materials
- Proper disposal
- PPE and protecting yourself from harm
Whether you live in Tuscaloosa, Northport, Vance, Eutaw, Selma, Centreville, Birmingham, Jasper or anywhere in between, Bio-One will help you.
Call your local Bio-One office today: (205) 937-1708